WHERE: Petroleum Museum, Midland, Texas (enter at west doors)
WHEN: 10:00 a.m. – April 27, 2013
- 9:00 A.M. Registration—Coffee and breakfast treats; Visiting;Viewing of displays. Buy books to benefit PHS.
- 9:15 A.M. Board of directors meeting.
- 10:00 A.M. General Meeting
- Welcome: Peggy Kelton—President of Permian Historical Society
- Presentations scheduled include:
- Darrell Ward of KOSA and Gordon Hooper of Crane – “The Big Drift” weather phenomenon
- Emily Hernandez Barton of Crane
- Don Jackson of Iraan – Jesse James in West Texas?